terça-feira, 13 de setembro de 2011

Frog Life Cycle

 Ms. Munne read a book on how the frog grows.
 We played with the toy frogs.
 Oops, there goes the pond...put it back, quick!
 We rolled some paper to make a frog egg.
 We unrolled the paper to make a tadpole.
 We gave our tadpoles legs by using our fingers.
 The tadpoles all turned into frogs.
 We drew a picture about the frog cycle.
 We shared the markers.
 I'm thinking...
 I'll draw some more eggs.
The tadpole had a long tail.
Ms. Munne read a story of how the frog grows. 
What do you think this is? Bubbles, frogs, rocks...
 Look, the tadpole has legs.
 |Our frogs are jumping all over the place!
 My frog is orange.
This is my tadpole. 
 Can I borrow your frog?
Frogs jump! 
 We also played with the big frog puppets and the pond.
"Hello", said the frog. 
Here you can have this one. 
Look at our eggs, Ms. Munne! 
 My egg is small.
Ours too... 
 I need help, Ms. Munne, I don't know how to do it.
Making the tadpoles is much harder. 
We need to fold and roll. 
 This is my tadpole.
I did mine like this. 
 Here, Ms. Munne, my tadpole.
 Let's put them in the pond.
 This is the tadpole's tail.
 I am drawing the eggs.
 I'm drawing the frog.
This is my tadpole. 
There are a lot of eggs! 
I think I'm done...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário