terça-feira, 6 de setembro de 2011

Yupie Free Play!!

                                                    We can dress up...

                                          We build roads and train tracks...
                                          Take the car to the gas station...
                                          Play with the animals...
                                          Draw...

                                         Play with the castle, put the animal words together...
                                         
                                          Where do I get out?
                                         The prince is following the princesses...
                                         I'm playing with my flashlight!
                                          Folowing the leader...
                                                    I brought my Shrek today...
What will I draw today?
Does it fit here?
                                      
                                          The dolly is sick!
                                      

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário